Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome Back Richie


It was with the greatest pleasure that I discovered yesterday that Richie MacCaw, aka The Sexiest Man Alive AND the best rugby player (7 forever), might be back to play against the Wallabies on Saturday. This would surely make for an even greater match than we are already lined up for. I am especially looking forward to the All Blacks' visit to Newlands in August. Could I actually see Richie (and Dan) up close and personal. Okay, maybe not personal but a girl can dream...



It reminds me of an article I read about women and sex. Apparently women hit their sexual peak in their 30s, about the time men start losing their libido. Makes for an interesting discussion. I think I now know why men go for much younger women. They're easier to please, in more ways than one.

I promise a lengthy piece on this topic, with scientific proof and all. Meanwhile feast on the pics, I know I will.



Much love.

No comments: